Take your idea from benchwarmer to game time ready
Your idea isn't just words on a piece of paper. It's a permanent fixture on your bucket list. That itch you want to scratch.
You aren't lazy, distracted or even disorganized.
You're like every other person on this planet that faces the challenge of taking an idea from concept to reality
Whether you're dabbling in a new creative pursuit, want to start your own business or are looking for a hobby, one thing's for sure:
YOU HAVE IDEAS WORTH FOLLOWING THROUGH ON.
But ideas are easy. Abundant. Renewable resources.
And our busy schedules leave us with little room to explore these ideas.
Even if we find the time, we face huge resistance and that thing called fear of failure, that stops us in our tracks.
Failure is not the enemy though. Inaction is.
Inaction will cause us more stress and pain than falling on our face ever will. By hitting snooze on our ideas,we put ourselves on a cruise control path towards failure.
This is where STOP HITTING SNOOZE & CONSISTENCY TAKES THE CAKE comes in.
It's for the day dreamers, creatives in disguise and serial idea brainstormers
who are ready to dust off their ideas and begin experimenting.
These workshops will help you take your idea from the sidelines to where the action is.
And because we believe in action - you'll actually be testing and experimenting (aka making stuff) at the workshops. Not just taking notes.
So if you're looking for a lecture or the magic formula to make your ideas work - you won't find that here.
What you will find is the supportive environment to practice and explore your ideas.
Getting started is HARD. We get it. We also know that everyone deserves the opportunity to awaken their potential.
This is why STOP HITTING SNOOZE & CONSISTENCY TAKES THE CAKE was created.
To provide a space and support to take that list of ideas and create something REAL.
Consistency Take the Cake Workshop
- In this workshop it's all about taking your idea and exploring how focus and planning can create a space for you to explore and experiment.
- We'll explore how to set up your day to make room for your creative pursuits.
- At the end of the workshop you'll have an arsenal of tools to help keep you and your idea on track.
Stop Hitting Snooze Workshop
- In this workshop it's about experimenting, because you don't know until you practice. Here it's all about dipping your toes outside your comfort zone.
- We'll explore potential, fear and all the things that are making you hit snooze instead of creating.
- By the end of the workshop you'll pick one idea to pursue and have mapped out a plan of action.
What you'll get from participating in STOP HITTING SNOOZE & CONSISTENCY TAKES THE CAKE:
- The opportunity to experiment - to dip your does just outside your comfort zone
- Community - connect with others in a supportive environment
- The chance to MAKE THINGS HAPPEN - you'll be creating and you'll even leave with some homework to do
Details - Thee who, what, when and where:
Who: There are 10 spots available for each workshop, so that saying early bird gets the worm applies here.
What: There are 2 two hour workshops to choose from. Sign up for one or both.
Where: These live in person workshops will take place in London, Ontario.